You have no items in your shopping cart.
**Please note, the latest batch of chickens while pastured, and non-GMO feed are not certified organic. The last batch of feed they had was organic but not certified as the farmer was unable to get certified. We apologize, but its still great chicken!
The chickens are from small farmers who take pride in raising wholesome, natural birds. All Green Zabiha chickens are raised outside on lush herbicide and pesticide free pastures, allowing them the ability to run around breathing fresh air. They are not just 'given access' to outdoors like some 'free range' chickens, these ARE outdoors!
- They are moved around in the pastures so they can have access to fresh grass to graze on daily.
- They are fed certified organic feed by the USDA.
- No hormones. No antibiotics.
- No animal by products in the feed, chickens were fed certified organic, GMO free feed
- The chickens live in wide open pastures with plenty of space to run around and be a chicken!
- No animals come from feedlots or stockyards, only animals directly from farms.
- You are supporting farmers who heal the land through sustainable practices.
- All animals are harvested by hand with great care one by one, we do not use any stunning (electrocution) before harvesting, which allows more blood to leave the meat, making it healthier.
- The meat is hand processed and individually wrapped and labeled
- All animals are harvested with a consciousness and thankfulness that is the essence of the spirit of halal tradition