You have no items in your shopping cart.
Green Zabiha Mountain Range Certified Organic Lamb!
We've partnered with a cooperative of ranchers who raise their lamb like no other in the US!
The sheep are beyond free range and beyond pastured. They are raised in the mountain ranges, grazing over thousands of acres of certified organic pesticide free ranges. They live a life that closely resembles their wild ancestors, with shepherds following them through the year following the herds on horseback up and down the mountain.
To see more click on gallery.
Remember, when you buy Green Zabiha lamb, you are not just buying meat, but you are making a major choice to benefit you and your family's physical and spiritual health, as well as the health of the environment:
- All the lamb are MOUNTAIN ranged raised!
- Certified organic by the USDA
- No hormones and No antibiotics
- No grain in the feed, all the lamb is exclusively GRASS FED, so the meat is far superior in taste and healthier than grain fed
- All the cuts are dry aged to enhance tenderness as well as increase flavor
- No animal by products in the feed, in fact no feed at all, its just grass
- No animals come from feedlots or stockyards, only animals directly from ranches
- You are supporting farmers who heal the land through sustainable practices.
- All animals are harvested by hand without use of stunning, (blunt traumatic force to the brain) minimizing the amount of blood left in the meat, making it more healthy
- All animals are harvested with a consciousness and thankfulness that is the essence of the spirit of halal tradition
- The meat is artisanally carved by hand and individually wrapped and labeled.